Wednesday 29 October 2008

My hair!!! love it!!!! xxx


Me again!!! lol
Just wanted to show off my lovely new hair. I'm naturally blond and when i started college 2 years ago i had hair right down my back and untouched. Obviously in training to be a hairdresser it wasn't going to stay like that and in the last couple of years i have had every cut and every colour going. My hair now is long compared to what it was a few month ago it was really short and spiky and purple loved it but i want a pony tail. Once i have one ill prob chop it off again but i am gonna get it in a hair tye again!!!
Anyway i had enough of being dark as i have the opposite root problem than most ppl my roots come through white so it looks like im going really grey not nice.
So me and a cap some 12% (naughty naughty but I'm qualified now i can do what i like lol) and a hairdresser pal put some blond highlights through yesterday. Got up this morning and there wasn't enough blond i wasn't happy so called my friend back and on went the cap again and again more 12 %. Love it!!!!
Hairs a little frazzled but some top secret products will have it all nice and shiny in a couple of days. Then in a few weeks time ill be having more and hopefully my natural blond will come through but saying that its me i experiment with colours as a hairdresser colour is my thing love it and ill no doubt stick some sort of wacky colour in there ha ha.
Ill keep you all up to date with my hair progress and ill post a pic of my pony tail wen i get it back could be another year or so but I'm determined I'm keeping my scissors locked away!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Lainey Laine said...

Loving the hair hunni!!!! Love Laine xxxx